uboot Upgrade

Our products have been issued out, we should how to upgrade uboot program? 
Can you give us an upgrade uboot in application layer partition application?

hello binsonli666,

did you mean update the customize u-boot binary?
please refer to the [L4T documentation], and checking [NVIDIA Tegra Linux Driver Package]-> [Release 28.2 Development Guide]-> [U-Boot Customization]-> [Flashing U-Boot Only] chapter for more details.
thanks

hello JerryChang:
I hope in the ubuntu system, update uboot partition. Because each system will be more chip ID to uboot encrypted.All can’t replace directly, need to be encrypted transformation can be! We want a may directly in the ubuntu system can update uboot.bin.

hello binsonli666,

you must flash the board to update the u-boot binary,
please check the [Release 28.2 Development Guide]-> [U-Boot Customization] session for more details.
thanks

hello JerryChang:
I know how to upgrade u-boot.bin in Linux_for_Tegra. But I hope the remote upgrade u-boot binary.
It seems that it is difficult to realize!
Thanks!

hello binsonli666,

according to the documentation, you must flash the board to update the u-boot binary.

You must flash U-Boot to internal eMMC only. At boot time, U-Boot fetches the boot configuration file, kernel and device tree…

Hi, Jerry,
Our product have installed on a rail which is 10 meters high, we can access the TX1 via ethernet only, we can not burn the u-boot via usb cable anymore, in this condition, is there any chance to replace the u-boot via ethernet?

hello binsonli666,

we will investigate this internally and get back to you once we come out some conclusions, thanks