11:28:53 INFO: Device: 6h/6d Inode: 477 Links: 1 Device type: bc,1

11:28:53 INFO: command finished successfully

11:28:53 DEBUG: running command < true >

11:28:53 INFO: command finished successfully

11:28:53 DEBUG: running command < lsof /dev/ttyUSB1 2>/dev/null >

11:28:54 DEBUG: command terminated with error

11:28:54 DEBUG: running command < true >

11:28:54 INFO: command finished successfully

11:28:54 DEBUG: Flash Tegra A: using adapter to install NV_FLASH_TEGRA_A_COMP@PX2_AUTOCHAUFFEUR to /home/cts/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/DRIVE_OS_5.0.10.3_SDK_with_DriveWorks_Linux_OS_PX2_AUTOCHAUFFEUR

11:28:54 INFO: Flash Tegra A: Return success directly for empty component

11:28:54 INFO: Flash Tegra A: command finished successfully

11:28:54 INFO: All done!

but there is nothing new software or library in target actually.
could you please help me solve the issue.
thanks

although it shows successfully.
but It didn’t Flash successfully,
There is nothing new in target

Dear @liubingxiang,
What is the Driveworks version on Tegra A(please check /usr/local folder)? Could you please attach ~/.nvsdkm/logs/ folder and ~/.nvsdkm/sdkm.log files here?

HI,I flash successfully,but when I restart the px2, The next button is gray,T can not click it,although I restart the px2 again,it’s always like this,

@ SivaRamaKrishnaNV

@SteveNV

Dear @liubingxiang,
Make sure the board is connected to internet at the time of flashing and first booting. Could you please share the flashing logs as requested in previous comment…

@SivaRamaKrishnaNV
thanks your reply,I’m sure that the oard is connected to internrt at the time of flashing and first booting,the sdkm.log is belowsdkm.log (51.1 KB)

the logs below:
logs.tar.gz (23.5 KB)

@SivaRamaKrishnaNV
hi , could you help me solve the problem,The ‘next’ buton is always grey,although I reboot the target again and again. I flash again and again.

Dear @liubingxiang,
We notice earlier, such issues were resolved when connecting to internet while flashing and booting. You need to wait few minutes on wizard window to install setup.
Is it the first time you are flashing DRIVE 5.0.10.3? Can you check flashing from a different host(~/.nvsdkm should be empty) using latest sdkmanager(NVIDIA SDK Manager | NVIDIA Developer). If you still see issue, can you please file a bug and share ID here to follow up.
Please login to https://developer.nvidia.com/drive with your credentials. Please check MyAccount->MyBugs-> Submit a new bug to file bug .

host network comes from the host, and the host’s network comes from the mobile phone hotspot. Will this have an impact?

@ SivaRamaKrishnaNV

@ SivaRamaKrishnaNV
The target network comes from the host Via network cable, and the host’s network comes from the mobile phone hotspot. Will this have an impact?

Can you connect the board to internet via Ethernet?

@SivaRamaKrishnaNV
hi ,before I flash ,the boad is connet the internet.but now,the screen is show “First-boot script processing complete” ,how can I test the board connect to the internet via Ethernet.

Dear @liubingxiang,
how can I test the board connect to the internet via Ethernet?

You can connect LAN cable between ethernet socket and router.

Also, I am assuming you have removed ~/nvidia and ~/.nvsdkm folders and attempted a fresh installation with latest SDK manager. If not please check that as I mentioned earlier.

@SivaRamaKrishnaNV
Hi, when I download and install successfully using sdkmanager, and then click flash Tegra A. It will show ‘flash complete’ several seconds later. Actually It did not flash successfully and the target-pc had not changed at all. So I flash the target using another way, I found a new problem after I download and install successfully using sdkmanager, I flash target-pc using the “./pdk_flash.sh -b p2379c01-t186a” command in “/home/cts/nvidia/nvidia_sdkDRIVE_OS_5.0.10.3_SDK_with_DriveWorks_Linux_OS_PX2_AUTOCHAUFFEUR/DriveSDK/”. It will start flashing successfully and show ‘bootburn operation successfully’ at last in the terminal, but it will lead to this problem as I mentioned earlier(the screen shows ‘First boot script processing complete’ and the next button is gray and cannot click) so maybe I should flash the target through sdkmanager, but you know I try and it didn’t work.

Dear @liubingxiang,
Actually It did not flash successfully and the target-pc had not changed at all.

What was the DRIVEOS version you have target/host before flashing? Please uninstall(open repair/uninstall tab) all the components on host and check installing on host and target.

Please connect target to internet via ethernet to confirm if it is internet related issue?

@SivaRamaKrishnaNV

1. Before flashing the version of DRIVE-works in target-pc is 0.6 and CUDA is 9.0.
  2. I plan to connect the host-pc to Internet by WLAN and the target-pc by wired ethernet. Is this way correct?