Unable to access GTC workshop materials

I took the DLIW61561: Data Parallelism: How To Train Deep Learning Models on Multiple GPUs and DLIW61561: Data Parallelism: How To Train Deep Learning Models on Multiple GPUs instructor led workshops at GTC.

However, today (April 4, 2024), when I try to access the course materials using the link (NVIDIA Training Solutions | NVIDIA) to complete my assessments, I don’t see the courses listed.

Instead, I get redirected to NVIDIA Training Solutions | NVIDIA and when I click on My Learning in the top right dropdown menu, no courses are listed.

Can you please help me get access to the courses so I can complete the accesses. During the online course, we were told by the instructors we would have until mid April to complete the assessments and could have access to the course material for one year.

Thank you

Hi @dominickrame,

Thanks for reaching out. I will have the DLI team look into this and get back to you ASAP.

Hi @dominickramer,

The DLI team is working on this issue as quicky as possible. Unfortunately, I don’t have an ETA for when this will be resolved.

Tom

Thanks for the quick reply, keeping me updated on the status, and thanks to the DLI team for helping with the issue. I hope they can get it addressed soon because I am really excited to work more on the workshops. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for helping with this. I now have access to the courses, and I have completed the Model Parallelism course. However, when I open the Data Parallelism course (https://learn.nvidia.com/courses/course?course_id=course-v1:DLI+C-MG-01+V3&unit=block-v1:DLI+C-MG-01+V3+type@vertical+block@e2b8cfd88f2a45c89ef908f7929c266c) I don’t see the assessment listed for me to take. Could you help to enable the assessment so that I can take it.

Thanks and have a great day. Dominic Kramer