Unable to access obj_meta.unique_component_id in Back to Back detector in Deepstream (Python)

I am referring back to back detector from here
According to C code, they are accessing the second detector object with obj_meta.unique_component_id. But when I do this in python, it only catches unique_id=1 (when I print them in the console). So I am unable to execute if statement.
Here are my pgie files.

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) JETSON
• DeepStream Version 5
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 7
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

Your config files seems not right, could you refer the config files under deepstream_reference_apps/back-to-back-detectors at master · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_reference_apps · GitHub

Hey, well I checked them and they look the same to me, I have changed process mode as 1 cause I want to run it on full frame. If there is anything wrong with the configuration file then how it is making bounding box over faces? I am using deepstream test3 pyhton as base.

Well I made it work, just change Line in test-app-3, here pgie_2 is second detector
tiler_src_pad = pgie_2.get_static_pad(“src”)