I am referring back to back detector from here
According to C code, they are accessing the second detector object with obj_meta.unique_component_id. But when I do this in python, it only catches unique_id=1 (when I print them in the console). So I am unable to execute if statement.
Here are my pgie files.
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) JETSON
• DeepStream Version 5
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 7
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)