Unable to build samples

Using codeworks 1R8 I’m unable to build any of the samples using the build files under samples/build/makeandroid.

I’ve attempted Ubuntu 18.04, Mac and Windows (trying to use VS2017, is 2015 required?). It seems Mac is straight up unsupported. For Linux I get this error:

In file included from ./../../../extensions/src/NsFoundation/NsAllocator.cpp:30:
./../../../extensions/include/NsFoundation/NsAllocator.h:49:10: fatal error: 'new' file not found

Any pointers? I’m trying to get the VisualizeHDR sample built and running to see if it actually flips my display into HDR mode. I haven’t found any other samples that do-so.

1R7 gets the samples built but unfortunately VisualizeHDR does not flip the HDR mode on the shield. Is this even supported outside of video playback at the moment?

Regarding the code not building in 1R8 I think it has something to do with the transition to clang.

Okay I was finally able to pull this off. A BT2020 colorspace seems to have made it happy and it’s finally triggering HDR on my display from an OpenGL context.