Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
The following is the script I am using for recording stream : stream-app.py (5.5 KB)
Also, this is the link I was referring to : https://gist.github.com/NBonaparte/89fb1b645c99470bc0f6
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am trying to simultaneously record and stream using RTSP server a live video feed from a CSI MIPI Camera.
The start_record() method has been separated because I want to do it on trigger as next steps.
The code starts the RTSP stream and then gives a segmentation fault(core dumped) error.
Any help is appreciated.