Unable to connect to broker library within a Triton docker container

I’m following the quick start guide to install and run the Kafka broker. I followed another thread: https://forums.developer.nvidia.com/t/using-kafka-protocol-for-retrieving-data-from-a-deepstream-pipeline/67626/4 to build the Kafka broker under the docker container. And then I run the DeepStream image with the same network as Kafka. Now, there is no issue of “unable to connect to broker library”, but my Kafka consumer cannot receive anything from DeepStream…My command is shown below:

For Kafka:
sudo docker run -d --name zookeeper -p 2181:2181 --network kafka_net zookeeper:latest
sudo docker run -d --name kafka -p 9092:9092 --network kafka_net --env ZOOKEEPER_IP=zookeeper ches/kafka
sudo docker run --rm --network kafka_net ches/kafka \kafka-topics.sh --create --topic USER_CREATED_TOPIC --replication-factor 1 --partitions 1 --zookeeper zookeeper:2181
Start the consumer: sudo docker run --rm --network kafka_net ches/kafka \kafka-console-consumer.sh --topic
USER_CREATED_TOPIC --from-beginning --bootstrap-server kafka:9092

For DeepStream:
sudo docker run --shm-size=1g --ulimit memlock=-1 --ulimit stack=67108864 --gpus all -p 8554:8554 --net kafka_net -it --rm -v /tmp/.X11-unix:/tmp/.X11-unix -v /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/samples/trtis_model_repo:/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/samples/trtis_model_repo -e DISPLAY=$DISPLAY -e ZOOKEEPER_IP=zookeeper custom_triton:latest

And my msg-broker-conn-str is changed to kafka;9092;USER_CREATED_TOPIC

I believe the DeepStream container finds Kafka server, but the server cannot receive anything…Could you give me some hints?