Unable to generate massfuse blob

I am trying to build the massfuse blob for burning multiple Jetson NX Xavier devices using nvmassfusegen.sh and I am not able to generate the massfuse blob.

Running:

export BOARDID=3668 BOARDSKU=0001 FAB=100 BOARDREV="B.0" FUSELEVEL=fuselevel_production
./nvmassfusegen.sh -i 0x19 -p --auth SBKPKC \
        -k "$keys_path"/pkc.pem \
        -S "$keys_path"/sbk \
        --KEK0 "$keys_path"/kek0 \
        --KEK1 "$keys_path"/kek1 \
        --KEK2 "$keys_path"/kek2 \
        jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-emmc

I always receive an error of:

Error: Return value 4
Command tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align encrypted_signed_t19x/nvtboot_recovery_t194.bin_sigheader.encrypt.signed
Keep temporary directory /home/jhempsey/workspace/d4t/work/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/26100
Error: Signing binaries failed.

I was previously able to burn fuses with odmfuse.sh using the same arguments as above so I believe that I have supplied the correct arguments to generate the massfuse blob. I have attached the complete logs below. I have followed instructions in bootloader/README_Massfuse.txt as well.

Is there something I am missing in order to generate the massfuse blob?

massfusegen.log (75.4 KB)

Hi,
This issue is known and we are checking it. Please use odmfuse.sh. May refer to this post:
Unable to burn fuses (dev kit) / no more output (serial/hdmi) / bricked? - #89 by DaneLLL

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.