Unable to install Drivework3.5. Instead Driveworks2.2. version is installed

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after clicking “+ Create Topic”):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

I was trying to install Drivework3.5 using NVIDIA DRIVE™ OS 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5 (Linux) from NVIDIA DRIVE Downloads | NVIDIA Developer

After installing sdk manager it install driveworks2.2. and latest version of DriveWork3.5 is not installed. Kindly let me know how to get latest version of Driveworks3.5 version rather than older version of 2.2

Dear @ks.kumar ,
have you downloaded DW 3.5 tar file from NVIDIA DRIVE Downloads | NVIDIA Developer

i have installed Nvidia SDK manager from NVIDIA DRIVE™ OS 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5 (Linux).
Through NVIDIA SDK manager i installed driveworks. Is the installation process is correct?

Dear @ks.kumar,
Sdkmanager installs only DRIVE OS 5.2.0 on host and target. You need to download DW 3.5 tar files separately for both host and target.

I already downloaded DW 3.5 tar files, when i started to install
sudo dpkg -i driveworks-v3.5.75_24268780_20201103_c61a9a35bd0_nopdkgcid_linux-amd64-ubuntu.deb

files iam getting error below:
dpkg: regarding driveworks-v3.5.75_24268780_20201103_c61a9a35bd0_nopdkgcid_linux-amd64-ubuntu.deb containing driveworks:
driveworks conflicts with driveav
driveav (version 2.2.3136) is present and installed.

dpkg: error processing archive driveworks-v3.5.75_24268780_20201103_c61a9a35bd0_nopdkgcid_linux-amd64-ubuntu.deb (–install):
conflicting packages - not installing driveworks
Errors were encountered while processing:

Kindly help

Dear @ks.kumar ,
It seems to have conflict with previous installed version. please uninstall them using sdkmanager. Please check https://developer.nvidia.com/sites/default/files/akamai/drive/NVIDIA_DriveWorks_3.5_For_DRIVE_OS_5.2.0_Linux_Installation_Guide.pdf for installation instructions. Let us know if you see any issues

Hi siva,

I have successfully installed Driveworks3.5. All smaples are built.

But hasd an issue on Driveworks3.5. Samples wrt perception modules like DriveNet, FreespaceDetection etc all the perception smaples are missing and not even found. So kindly help and suggest

Dear @ks.kumar,
The perception samples part of DRIVE SW release. This is just Driveworks release. Please see https://developer.nvidia.com/drive/driveworks to know modules that are part of DW.

Hi Siva,

I really didn’t understood your words.
In Driveworks 2.2, all of the perception samples were built and i can run executables easily.

In case of Driveworks3.5, perceptions samples are not at all there. Requesting you to clear give links so that i can download all samples relevant to perception/mappling/planning/localization. Requesting you to do the needful

Hi Siva,

I really didn’t understood your words.
In Driveworks 2.2, all of the perception samples were built and i can run executables easily.

In case of Driveworks3.5, perceptions samples are not at all there. Requesting you to clear give links so that i can download all samples relevant to perception/mappling/planning/localization.

At the start, i would like to run these samples in my host PC
Requesting you to do the needful

Dear @ks.kumar,
We have two different types of releases.

• DRIVE SW release (This includes DW+ all perception samples as well. This is for those who wants to make use of NV DNNs)

• DRIVE OS +DW release ( This include only DW related modules. This is for those who wants only CUDA, TensorRT and DW related modules like SAL,DNN framework, recorder, calibration etc. )

Please see the modules included in DW and DRIVE AV in the https://developer.nvidia.com/drive/driveworks . Please check https://developer.nvidia.com/blog/drive-os-driveworks-updates-streamlined-av-software/ as well