Unable to Install “Nvidia Container Runtime with Docker Integration” on Jetson AGX Xavier

Environment :
SDK : Jetson SDK 4.6
Host-PC : Ubuntu 18.04.03

ISSUE:
We are unable to Install “Nvidia Container Runtime with Docker Integration” to the target machine.
Please find below the screenshot

Let us know how to resolve/install nvidia container runtime docker on agx

SDKM_logs_JetPack_4.6_(rev.2)_Linux_for_Jetson_AGX_Xavier_modules_2021-10-28_18-33-34.zip (174.5 KB)

Could you please give a resolution on this or any other updates/feedback

For additional information :

We recieved this error
" Access to APT repository and ability to install Debian packages with it.: Apt repository check failure (sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get check).
command < ssh -t -F /dev/null -o PreferredAuthentications=password -o PubkeyAuthentication=no -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o ConnectTimeout=5 root123@192.168.55.1 “sudo timeout 200 apt-get update && sudo timeout 200 apt-get check” > terminated with error."

and followed below advice:
please remove the nvidia related source list from your /etc/apt/… and do the apt update again.

after which Cuda, OpenCV was installed but Nvidia container runtime still has issue in installation as per above image

We’re investigating this issue, will do the update once clarified. Thanks

Hi,

We tried to reproduce this issue today but all the installations works good in our environment.
Would you mind reflashing the Xavier and do the installation again?

Thanks.

Hi all,

I also encountered the same problem. I insert here the screenshots of the errors reported

Thanks

Exactly the same here - EXTREMELY frustrating!

The problem seems to be that newer versions of dependencies are to be installed than are allowed - is this really a problem??? In fact, I would very much like to run a docker container and also use the multimedia components …

Oh, and one more thing: I would like to add that having to FAKE a Ubuntu 18.04 for flashing is also just incredibly - I don’t even know what to call it - let’s try “peculiar”.

Hi,

Have you fixed this issue already?

SDKM_INSTALL_ERROR E: Failed to fetch http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports/pool/main/g/gettext/autopoint_0.19.8.1-6ubuntu0.3_all.deb  Connection failed [IP: 172.28.80.65 8080]

Based on the log above, the error is caused when downloading a package from the Ubuntu website.
Could you try that if you can download the file manually?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.