Unable to install target components on Xavier A Drive (SDKMANAGER)

Hello, I unable to install all of the target components on my SDKManager, it keeps giving “Dependency error”

Dear @Thommy_Dowling,
It could be possible that the host is not in stable condition causing the apt packages to fail to install. If possible, please check flashing from another stable host.
If not, please share the logs (~/.nvsdkm folder) for investigation.

Hello, I tried downloading from another PC-host and I’m having the same problem. Here are the logs for investigation.

SDKM_logs_DRIVE_OS_5.2.6_SDK_Linux_for_DRIVE_AGX_Developer_Kit_2022-03-18_13-45-49.zip (182.9 KB)

Hello. Here for an Update.

After several tries, when some part of the download failed, i just waited for the whole download to complete and clicked “try again”. I realised that by repeating that, some of the download files were getting installed along the way even with some of the other components failing due to installation or dependency error. I repeated that 7 times and eventually, everything was installed.

But now, another question came up. While flashing the Xavier A, the screen from the dev went black. and it won’t turn on again, even when the flashing is completed. I tried rebooting the whole module but the screen wont turn on :( do you have any idea what the problem is?

Dear @Thommy_Dowling,
What is the DRIVE version you flashed? If it is DRIVE OS 5.2.6, The display does not come default. You need to install GUI seperately. Please see No screen visible after DRIVE AGX reflashing and Install DRIVE with SDK Manager :: DRIVE Platform Installation Guide with NVIDIA SDK Manager

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.