Unable to launch nucleus server

Hi,

I was working with Omniverse and nucleus server yesterday and everything was just fine.
Today, it suddenly not working.
Please check the image, many thanks.

@juliechiang0515 Sorry to hear about your issues. It would be helpful to have a little more info. If you can, please zip the contents of this directory:

C:\Users\ [YOUR NAME] \ .nvidia-omniverse\logs

This directory has launcher logs and all the logs for the various services that you show as stopped. Attach the zip file to your reply.

Mike

.nvidia-omniverse.zip (1.6 MB)
Hi Mike,

Thanks for your help, here is the log zip file.

Julie

@juliechiang0515 - The services that stopped are getting a WinError 1225 which is = connection refused. They are connections to your local host.

• Have you tried to reboot your server? wondering if there was a transient network outage at your end.

• After re-boot and verify that your system can connect to the internet, try and view the app services again.

Mike

@juliechiang0515 - also you can try re-running Omniverse System Monitor (from start menu). This should kick start your Nucleus. Verify Nucleus is running by clicking on the Collaboration tab in the Launcher. When you do this you should see a web view of your localhost Nucleus server.

Hi, I am not able to launch my nucleus server.
Here are my log files.
Nucleus.zip (464.2 KB)