Please provide the following information when requesting support.
• Hardware (T4/V100/Xavier/Nano/etc)
• Network Type (Detectnet_v2/Faster_rcnn/Yolo_v4/LPRnet/Mask_rcnn/Classification/etc)
• TLT Version (Please run “tlt info --verbose” and share “docker_tag” here)
• Training spec file(If have, please share here)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for errors. Please share the command line and the detailed log here.)
Any idea how to set the $PATH for within the container?
Could you open a new terminal instead to check further?
# tao model classification_tf2 run /bin/bash
Then inside the docker,
It works with 2.11.0 thanks
I have also created an updated docker image from that for myself, where I have changed some of the nvidia_tf2_backend code, and for that it gives the same error, any idea?
Could you share what did you change and how to generate the new docker?
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks
Can you login the docker and modify files , then
docker commit to generate a new docker?
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.