Unable to log in to Deep learning institute

Hi team,

I have a NVIDIA account associated with gmail, but when tried to log in with the same email to Deep learning institute it showed error message:

’ We couldn’t sign you in.

To protect your account, it’s been temporarily locked. Try again in 30 minutes. To be on the safe side, you can reset your password here before you try again.’

‘You have successfully signed into NVIDIA, but your NVIDIA account does not have a linked NVIDIA account. To link your accounts, sign in now using your NVIDIA password.’

Could anyone please help to solve the issue?

Deep Learning (Training & Inference) dli

Hello,

Welcome to the NVIDIA Developer forums! I have forwarded your issue to the DLI team for help. Thanks for your patience.

Best,
Tom

Hello,

A small number of accounts seem to have been affected by a bug linking their NVIDIA developer account to their DLI account. I’ve resolved this problem for your account now, so you should be able to login.

DLI Platform Team

Hello,

I am having a similar problem on the same page. May I receive some assistance as well?

Thank you!

Hi @josh169,

I believe this issue was fixed. Can you please confirm?

I am still receiving the error message " * To protect your account, it’s been temporarily locked. Try again in 30 minutes. To be on the safe side, you can reset your password here before you try again."

I know 100% I am entering the correct password, as I opened an incognito tab and logged in to the portal at login.nvgs.nvidia.com with the exact same email/password combination and it worked.

Hi Josh,

This issue should be resolved for your account now.

1 Like

Thank you! It works.

1 Like