Unable to login through SDK Manager

Can you please verify that you have the “Devzone” tab selected on the login page, and not the “NVONLINE” tab?

Fred

Yes, I have the Devzone tab selected now.

Looks like your account got locked. We’ve unlocked it now. Can you please try again?

Yes! working now. Thank you Fred!

I had same issue. please check

Hi @ohshinwoo, you should now have access.

Hi @TomK, I have the same issue. Could you check?

@sahin, I just checked your account, there is nothing blocking you. Make sure you are not using a social login.

Hi @Tomk I have the same issue.

@sscsmatrix You should be good to go now.

Thank you!

Hi,@TomK,I have the same issue. please check.Thank you.

Hi @iyouju,

We checked on your account and all is in good standing. Please try logging in again.

Thanks,
Tom

It’s ok now.Thank you!

Hi im getting error of:

The email address for this account is invalid.

When trying to log-in to join the NVIDIA Developer Program Membership Required to download CuDNN

Hi @arturovidal2011 rturovidal2011

I can see that you logged into Devzone 17 hours ago. Are you still having issues?

Hi, I managed to get it to work after trying like 50 times. Idk how it worked.

1 Like

I too am having issues logging in. When I try to log in, it tells me my account is blocked and that I need to follow emailed instructions to unblock my account, but I’ve received no such e-mail.

I am able to log in if I choose the social media login option, but then log in with username and password, without choosing any of the social media options. But when I try to log in to sdkmanager, it gives me “account_blocked_error”.

Hi @william, Your account is not being blocked. We see a successful login 15min ago.