Unable to reboot PX2 successfully after flashing by SDKManager

Hello,

I am working with Drive PX2 autochauffer. I have flashed Drive PX2 by SDKManager successfully.

After Drive PX2 reboots, the pop-up window says that “The Next button will become active after all scripts have been executed”, and the window shows that “First boot script processing complete.” But the Next button is still inactivated. I cannot enter the desktop of Ubuntu.

What should I do next?

Dear 944637442,

May I know if DrivePX2 is connected to internet?
If not, could you please connect DrivePX2 to internet and re-try it? Thanks.

Hi Steve,
I have connected the device to the network using an ethernet cable and booted again. But the Next button is still inactivated.

Hi 944637442,

Is this still an issue to support? Any result can be shared?

Thanks

Hi kayccc,

I still cannot enter the desktop of Ubuntu.

I try to connect tegra A/B via minicom and check ping some url to know if internet is working. But it didn’t work. After executing ‘sudo minicom -w -D /dev/ttyUSB2’, the terminal doesn’t prompt a login dialogue.

The terminal displays the following information:
Welcome to minicom 2.7

OPTIONS: I18n
Compiled on Nov 15 2018, 20:18:47.
Port /dev/ttyUSB2, 10:22:18

Press CTRL-A Z for help on special keys

I have settup minicom configuration before connecting DrivePX2 and pressed ENTER after launching minicom. But nothing happened.I found that I can access Aurix terminal with minicom tool. But I cannot connect tegra A or B.

Could you please tell me what to do next to enter Ubuntu of Drive PX2?

Dear 944637442,

Could you please check the minicom setting again?
External Media

[url]https://docs.nvidia.com/drive/active/5.0.10.3L/nvvib_docs/index.html#page/NVIDIA%2520DRIVE%2520Linux%2520SDK%2520Development%2520Guide%2FUtilities%2Fuart_dpx.html[/url]

Is this problem solved? I am having the same problem.

This problem has not been solved yet, Drive px2 still cannot boot properly.

I have settup minicom configuration before connecting DrivePX2. And I can access Aurix terminal with minicom tool, but I still cannot connect tegraA or B. Then I reset tegraA on Aurix terminal and re-connect tegraA with minicom.

But the terminal says that “A start job is running for Setup Wizard.” The start job ran for more than 10 hours, but nothing happenned.

Dear 944637442,

I’m sorry to bother you, but I’d like to ask you to file a bug as follows.

Can you please file a bug for this topic?
Please share bug ID, we will look into this issue.
Please login to https://developer.nvidia.com/drive with your credentials. Please check MyAccount->MyBugs->Submit a new bug to file bug. Thanks.

Dear SteveNV,

I have the same problem. Is there a solution?

Regards,
Yamnia

Dear yamnia.rodriguez,

Can you please file a bug for this topic?
Please share bug ID, we will look into this issue.
Please login to https://developer.nvidia.com/drive with your credentials. Please check MyAccount->MyBugs->Submit a new bug to file bug. Thanks.

Please upload the sdkmanager log files listed below in your hostPC. Thanks.
~/.nvsdkm/sdkm.log
~/.nvsdkm/logs