Unable to restore a jetson using a backup image in the new module

Hi,
I am trying to restore a jetson using a backup image in the new module.
I use the following commad to back up the system.

sudo ./tools/backup_restore/l4t_backup_restore.sh -b -c jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-emmc
sudo ./tools/kernel_flash/l4t_initrd_flash.sh --use-backup-image --no-flash --massflash 1 jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-emmc mmcblk0p1
sudo ./tools/kernel_flash/l4t_initrd_flash.sh --flash-only --massflash 1

But when the module was flashed , it is not working.can you suggest me on this? The jetpack version is 5.0.2. and ubuntu version is 20.04 on the host.
In addition, this problem does not occur when using this method to download a board that has already been burned using flash.sh.
attach log.
flash_1-1_0_20230505-062837.log (54.9 KB)

Hi 71279108,
please flash with JP5.1.1 and feedback.
thanks

HI Jeffli,
When we used JP5.1.1, it worked. But our module uses JP5.0.2. Can we use JP5.1.1 on the host to backup JP5.0.2 module and then restore it?

Hi 71279108,
Maybe, you can try it.
BTW, from flash log, it flashed successfully, could you upload boot uart log?

HI Jeffli,
I tried it and found it didn’t work. When I connected the uart, I found that there was no log printed on the terminal, but the normal device has boot uart log.

Hi 71279108,
have you tested on xnx devkit carrier board? if not ,try on devkit first

sudo ./tools/kernel_flash/l4t_initrd_flash.sh --use-backup-image --no-flash --massflash 1 jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-emmc mmcblk0p1

==>upload this log please

Incidentally, backing up from 5.1 shouldn’t matter…it’s the restore side which matters.

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Is this still an issue to support? Any result can be shared? Thanks