Unable to run Deestream 360_d smart parking application

Hi
I am trying to run deepstream 360-smart parking application (https://github.com/NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_360_d_smart_parking_application.git),I already successfully run analytics server using docker container start.sh and all respective services started and when I start perception docker and and try to run deepstream-360d-app using (deepstream-360d-app -c ./DeepStream360d_Release/samples/configs/deepstream-360d-app/source10_gpu0.txt ) config file, i am getting following error

(deepstream-360d-app:10): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: 05:24:46.934: g_object_set_is_valid_property: object class 'GstQueue' has no property named 'config'
** ERROR: <main:650>: Failed to set pipeline to PAUSED
Quitting
ERROR from sink_sub_bin_sink2: Could not configure supporting library.
Debug info: gstnvmsgbroker.c(332): gst_nvmsgbroker_start (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:sink_sub_bin2/GstNvMsgBroker:sink_sub_bin_sink2:
unable to connect to broker library
ERROR from sink_sub_bin_sink2: GStreamer error: state change failed and some element failed to post a proper error message with the reason for the failure.
Debug info: gstbasesink.c(5265): gst_base_sink_change_state (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:sink_sub_bin2/GstNvMsgBroker:sink_sub_bin_sink2:
Failed to start
App run failed

i also try rm ${HOME}/.cache/gstreamer-1.0/registry.x86_64.bin but still getting above error

Seems you can not connect to broker address, please use docker network address to set IP_ADDRESS, and try again.