Unable to set usbcore.usbfs_memory_mb to 256 on Xavier NX

I have logged into /boot/extlinux/extlinux.config and added “usbcore.usbfs_memory_mb = 256” to APPEND.
But its still at 16
The next step to is to try ./flash.sh commands but Xavier NX can find the command.
Any ideas

If you had a space between “usbcore.usbfs_memory_mb” and the “=”, or a space between the “=” and “256”, then this would be expected to fail (I don’t know if the space in your quoted APPEND is just a typo or if the actual NX also had a space). To verify that a parameter actually made its way to the kernel, what do you see from “cat /proc/cmdline”?

heres my line in extlinux.config
APPEND ${cbootargs} usbcore.usbfs_memory_mb=256 quiet root=/dev/mmcblk0p1 rw rootwait rootfstype=ext4 console=ttyTCU0,115200n8 console=tty0 fbcon=map:0 net.ifnames=0

This only tells us what you wanted to configure. To know if those changes actually installed, what is the output of “cat /proc/cmdline”?

here is result of cat /proc/cmdline:

console=ttyTCU0,115200 video=tegrafb no_console_suspend=1 earlycon=tegra_comb_uart,mmio32,0x0c168000 gpt usbcore.old_scheme_first=1 tegraid=19.1.2.0.0 maxcpus=6 boot.slot_suffix=_b boot.ratchetvalues=0.4.2 vpr_resize sdhci_tegra.en_boot_part_access=1 quiet root=/dev/mmcblk0p1 rw rootwait rootfstype=ext4 console=ttyTCU0,115200n8 console=tty0 fbcon=map:0 net.ifnames=0

Got it
I am running off the SSD
Had to edit “extlinux.config” on SD card
Thanks for the help