Hello @father ,
I hope you are doing well.
Please, let me ask you a couple more questions for me to better understand the context of the situation you are experiencing.
- Does that happened after any specific event ? i.e after flashing, after updating, after installing something.
- What Jetpack version are you using?
- How did you flashed the board ? Using NVIDIA’s SDK Manager or a flash script ?
- Have you modified the kernel, kernel modules or device tree?
- Can you ssh the board ?
- Is it possible for you to connect to the board via UART and provide the output log generated when booting?
Embedded Software Engineer
The problem of power supply，谢谢您
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.