Unable to suceed in tutorial tutorial_advanced_omnigraph_imu_sensor

I followed tutorial. I’ve loaded simple articulation, attached IMU, create action graph.

Unfortunately, I’ve obtaining error:

2023-03-20 12:48:13 [409,253ms] [Warning] [omni.graph.core.plugin] /World/ActionGraph_01/isaac_read_imu_node: OmniGraph Warning: Invalid Imu sensor prim
                   (from compute() at line 71 in /home/robotec/.local/share/ov/pkg/isaac_sim-2022.2.1/exts/omni.isaac.sensor/omni/isaac/sensor/ogn/python/nodes/OgnIsaacReadIMU.py)
2023-03-20 12:48:47 [443,657ms] [Error] [omni.isaac.sensor.plugin] Error, Parent prim is not found or is invalid
2023-03-20 12:48:47 [443,657ms] [Error] [omni.isaac.sensor.plugin] Failed to create imu sensor, parent prim is not found or invalid

What was done wrong on my site?

Hi @michalpelka - Someone from our team will look at your question and get back to you.

Following this link, because the one you posted does not exist… I believe this is the same one, there was some reorganizing done on the docs.
https://docs.omniverse.nvidia.com/app_isaacsim/app_isaacsim/advanced_tutorials/tutorial_advanced_omnigraph_imu_sensor.html

I was able to follow the tutorial, and attach to the Angular Velocity Vector and get output to the terminal with no trouble.
I could also output the linear acceleration vector like in your example.

I also see nothing wrong with your setup. So following that tutorial should work. Sorry I can’t reproduce your problem.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.