Unable to use Gstreamer with nvh264enc ecoder to stream 8K images (but works great for 4K images)

I use the following gstreamer pipeline:

appsrc ! video/x-raw, format=BGR, pixel-aspect-ratio=1/1 ! queue ! videoconvert ! 
video/x-raw, format=BGRx ! videoconvert ! nvh264enc ! 
video/x-h264, stream-format=byte-stream, alignment=au ! h264parse ! video/x-h264, stream-format=byte-stream ! 
rtph264pay pt=96 config-interval=1 ! application/x-rtp, media=video, encoding-name=H264 ! 
udpsink host={receiver_ip} port={send_port} auto-multicast=true

I had no problems streaming 4K images. But with 8K images I receive the following error:

[ WARN:0] global /opencv/modules/videoio/src/cap_gstreamer.cpp (1967) 
writeFrame OpenCV | GStreamer warning: Error pushing buffer to GStreamer pipeline

looks like some buffering issues. Maybe I should include some buffers?

any suggestions are welcome :)

Thank you!

Not sure, but you may try to set buffer-size property of udpsink to a bigger value than default (0 is system default as returned by sudo sysctl net.core.wmem_max).
Also note that multicast may not be a good choice if network is WiFi.

Hi, thanks for the reply! :)
I tried increasing the buffer size and also removed the multicast but still didn’t work.
I set buffer-size=1000000000 and still no change.

What’s funny is that if I replace the nvh264enc with x264enc it somewhat works. But it’s ofcourse very slow and also the encoding quality is not good at all.
There must be something I’m doing wrong with the pipeline when using nvh264enc then?
I have an RTX 2080 Ti (12GB) graphic card. It must be capable of encoding 8k images I assume!

Anything else I can try?