Unable to use VIC backend in Perspective Warp

Hello, I am trying to understand why the perspective wrap function is unable to work with the VIC backend. In the documentation it says it should be able to work with VIC.
I am working on a Xavier NV Quark with Jetson 4.6 VPI 1.1.12
Here is a snippet of my code:

vpiImageCreate(mImageWidth, mImageHeight, VPI_IMAGE_FORMAT_NV12_ER, 0, &imgInput);
CHECK_STATUS(vpiSubmitConvertImageFormat(stream, VPI_BACKEND_CUDA, mImgFrame, imgInput, NULL));
CHECK_STATUS(vpiSubmitPerspectiveWarp(stream, VPI_BACKEND_VIC, payload, imgInput, xform, mImgFrameAfterH, VPI_INTERP_LINEAR, VPI_BORDER_ZERO, VPI_WARP_INVERSE ));
CHECK_STATUS(vpiSubmitConvertImageFormat(stream, VPI_BACKEND_CUDA, mImgFrameAfterWrap, imgOutput, NULL));
vpiStreamSync(stream);

When putting VPI_BACKEND_CUDA as the backend for vpiSubmitPerspectiveWarp the code runs as expected. With VPI_BACKEND_VIC I get this error:
VPI_ERROR_INVALID_ARGUMENT: Backend isn’t eligible to execute the algorithm.

Hi,

Would you mind switching to JetPack 4.6.2 and then trying VPI 1.2?
We test the vpi_sample_10_perspwarp with the VIC backend on an NX board. It can work correctly.

$ /opt/nvidia/vpi1/samples/10-perspwarp/vpi_sample_10_perspwarp vic /opt/nvidia/vpi1/samples/assets/dashcam.mp4
NVMEDIA_ARRAY:   53,  Version 2.1
NVMEDIA_VPI :  172,  Version 2.4
Frame: 1
Frame: 2
Frame: 3
Frame: 4
Frame: 5
Frame: 6
Frame: 7
Frame: 8
Frame: 9
Frame: 10

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.