undefined reference to "ftn_str_cpy1"

I am on a Linux cluster using PGI 6.0 to compile IOAPI 3 and CMAQ 4.6. I was able to fix all the undefined references to netCDF v. 3.6.0 but I continue to get an undefined reference to “ftn_str_cpy1” (see below). I am wondering if this symbol is available in PGI 6.0 libraries since I have been unable to track it down. I’m a student so I don’t have the authority to upgrade PGI --is there any other fix I can use?

DRB

JPROC LOG:
/data/chem2/drb/cmaq4.6/lib/ioapi_3/Linux2_x86pg/libioapi.a(dt2str.o)(.text+0x55): In function dt2str_': : undefined reference to ftn_str_cpy1’
/data/chem2/drb/cmaq4.6/lib/ioapi_3/Linux2_x86pg/libioapi.a(dt2str.o)(.text+0x82): In function dt2str_': : undefined reference to ftn_str_cpy1’
/data/chem2/drb/cmaq4.6/lib/ioapi_3/Linux2_x86pg/libioapi.a(hhmmss.o)(.text+0x28): In function hhmmss_': : undefined reference to ftn_str_cpy1’
/data/chem2/drb/cmaq4.6/lib/ioapi_3/Linux2_x86pg/libioapi.a(hhmmss.o)(.text+0xa8): In function hhmmss_': : undefined reference to ftn_str_cpy1’
/data/chem2/drb/cmaq4.6/lib/ioapi_3/Linux2_x86pg/libioapi.a(m3warn.o)(.text+0x43): In function m3warn_': : undefined reference to ftn_str_cpy1’
/data/chem2/drb/cmaq4.6/lib/ioapi_3/Linux2_x86pg/libioapi.a(m3warn.o)(.text+0xf6): more undefined references to `ftn_str_cpy1’[/img]

Hi,

I believe you compile CMAQ4.6 with PGI newer release(6.1 or later). ftn_str_cpy1 is our runtime in 6.1 or later. Make sure you use the same version of compilers to compile. Check your path and all makefiles.

Hongyon