I am having a strange problem with NSight: it does not show anything for any draw or dispatch call, accusing an “unknown error”.
All I want to do is to be able to access the pipeline state for some calls, as in here:
However, when I select the desired call and click on “see details”…
I get this:
I had a pretty complicated project, that I reduced to a simple shadow mapping application on DX11, and still nothing.
- Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2010 version 10.0.30319.1 RTMRel
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 4.0.30319 RTMRel
- Nsight version 3.2.2, build 220.127.116.1151
- nVidia GeFoce GTX 680, driver 331.82
- Windows 7 Professional 64 bits (Service Pack 1)
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thx in advance,