Unleashing the Power of RTX Path Tracing
Join this Ask Me Anything to see how you can use NVIDIA RTX™ Path Tracing to accurately recreate the physics of all light sources in a scene, reproducing what the eye sees in real life.
When: June 6th, 9am (PDT), Live for 1 hour
Where: Right here in this forum category
How do I participate?
- Login to your forum account and follow or “Watch” this post for reminders and updates…
- Like this post to show your interest in attending.
- Questions should be posted in the category in which this post lives:
- Feel free to post your questions in advance.
- Join us on the day of the event to get your questions answered in real-time. Any questions we don’t get to in that hour will still be answered later.
Add to your Calendar
Live AMA with NVIDIA’s RTX Path Tracing Team.ics (47.2 KB)
What is RTX Path Tracing?
This new SDK gives you the flexibility and customizability to take advantage of proven NVIDIA technologies. You can build a reference path tracer to ensure your lighting during production is true to life, accelerating the iteration process. You can also build high-quality photo modes for ray-tracing-capable GPUs or real-time, ultra-quality modes that take advantage of the NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture. The RTX Path Tracing SDK is the culmination of decades of NVIDIA research within the realm of real-time ray tracing and neural graphics.
Learn more about RTX Path Tracing SDK
Note: The questions for the Team should be posted in the category in which this post lives.
Don’t post questions for the team as replies to this post. Thanks you.