Unlocking a Simple, Extensible, and Performant Video Pipeline at Fyma with NVIDIA DeepStream

Originally published at: Unlocking a Simple, Extensible, and Performant Video Pipeline at Fyma with NVIDIA DeepStream | NVIDIA Technical Blog

Discover how Fyma used NVIDIA DeepStream to improve the performance of its vision AI applications while speeding up development time.

Great piece. Ive been sending a ton of messages to the helpdesk without avail. But this even though the live feed is from custom made stock charts to feed CV primed image of all my custom Charting tools/algorithm’s. So if I am understanding right I wanna use this structure you defined here? ultimately The CV primed data will inferences out to a front end in the Metaverse and IRL all using 3d omni assets so I am really pushing the limits of what I am capable of producing with very minimal experience especially with NV’s full solution arch I am going for. I am nervous my infrastructure may get to sloppy and I am stuck having to come back. My urge is overwhelming to dive into Omniverse so I can make the Ark. I am also a bit to over zealous with the passion sometimes so I have been all over forums and YouTube spamming my objectives to try and piece together the knowledge base to program all of with this from scratch. Thank you for the piece I didnt know about deepsort and the way you explained the work flow of the company I was able to connect some dots. But I still would like to n=know for sure I have chosen all the right solutions so I am not running circles for a year. Thank you for any info replied.

James