Unusual image quality on Sekonix AR0231

When possible, please provide the following info:
Hardware Platform: [DRIVE AGX Xavier™ Developer Kit]
Software Version: [DRIVE Software 10]
Host Machine Version: [native Ubuntu 18.04]
Hi,

I’m receving a very poor quality image on AR0231 camera that comes with DRIVE AGX Developer Kit. The colors are off with a purple-ish shift. And there seems to be a chromatic aberration.

I have uploaded a sample video here: recording1.h264 - Google Drive

Is this expected? Are there settings to improve image quality?

Thanks,

Dear @alperk,
DW uses Auto exposure mode in capturing images. We expect these kind of artifacts in office environment. Do you see the same outside? Also, please use ./sample_camera_gmsl --camera-type=ar0231-rccb-bae-sf33XX when using SF33XX camera module on DRIVE AGX. Please check supported camera flags using sensor enumeration sample.

Hi @SivaRamaKrishnaNV

The outside image is better. There is no ghosting when moving the camera but colors are still slightly off. Are there any settings for adjusting this?

Dear @alperk,
do you see any difference using sample_camera_gmsl_raw?

Dear @alperk,
Can you provide any update?

Hi @SivaRamaKrishnaNV

Results of sample_camera_gmsl_raw are significantly different.

This is the output of sample_camera_gmsl_raw

This is the output of the sample_camera_gmsl in same weather conditions.

We also observe more ghosting artifact around edges while using sample_camera_gmsl.

Are those artifacts results of the processes in isp? Can we modify/disable some of those processes?

Thanks,

Dear @alperk,
sample_camera_gmsl_raw used dwsoftISP module internally.
Can we modify/disable some of those processes?

ISP tuning is not provided by DRIVE SW. Can you please share the video with artifacts which was captured outside. I will check internally and see if any WAR can be provided