We have deployed fleet of TX2 running r32.2 and we would like to upgrade them to r32.5. Reflashing them is not an option since it’s already in production and deployed so we would like to perform an OTA.
Unfortunately the partition layout has changed (mostly the user partition) between the 2 releases. And I am trying to understand what should be done in order to migrate to r32.5.
Here are the main differences:
- BPFDTB-NAME has changed from 512 000 to 1 048 576 => Is it a problem ? should we keep it like this ? Is it possible to increase it ?
- SOS partition has disappeared from r32.5 => Should we simply delete it ?
- RECNAME was added instead of SOS partion.
- BOOTCTRLNAME & BOOTCTRLNAME_b were added in r32.5
- CAC partition was removed in r32.5
- RECROOTFS was added in r32.5
What should be done ?
Thank you for your help !