Urgent help!! Gstreamer pipeline latency error!

Hey guys! I need help with my live stream latency…

When I run this code:

gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location="rtsp://10.50.14.7:8554/test" latency=0 ! rtph264depay ! h264parse ! avdec_h264 ! autovideosink overlay-x=800 overlay-y=50 overlay-w=640 overlay-h=480 overlay=2

The latency I should expect to see is roughly 150ms. However, As of recently, I have been getting more than a few seconds latency and the video is jittery and stuttering. This error message pops up but the stream continues to play :

Could not receive any UDP packets for 5.0000 seconds, maybe your firewall is blocking it. Retrying using a tcp connection.

What does this mean and how do I remove it? Thank you!!

How can I run a debug log along with

gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location="rtsp://10.50.14.7:8554/test" latency=0 ! rtph264depay ! h264parse ! avdec_h264 ! autovideosink overlay-x=800 overlay-y=50 overlay-w=640 overlay-h=480 overlay=2

If I have that, I may be able to narrow down the problem

Is the source a Raspberry Pi, by chance? If yes, I may have an idea of the cause. Otherwise idk.

Close, we are using the jetson nano

I have experienced issues RTSP streaming from a raspberry pi since it lacks no realtime clock, and that causes unavoidable sync issues. That’s why I asked.

What’s your network connection like between the devices?

I am using a 5G phone connected via USB tethering on the Jetson Nano and on the receiving side, I am using a USB Dongle of the same network as the phone. They are able to ping each other but there is some kind of latency fall off… Like when I start streaming, its really fast. Like 10 seconds later, the latency becomes really bad

If you run “ping” for a long period of time, how stable is it? I ask because if it’s the network itself, there is probably no fixing that. The drone’s flight isn’t controlled over 5g, is it? If so, be careful of flyaways.

If you decide to drop 5g, DJI has a bunch of solutions:
flight controller:

radio:

I have never used those products, but I have a Mavik 2 Pro and can vouch for their software.