Usage of message-convert group in test5

I tried running the deepstream test-5 application using config file: test5_config_file_src_infer.txt available in the deepstream repo, and was able to send the message to consumer using amqp by chaning the proto and config path. The sink group inside the config file is as below:
[sink1]
enable=1
type=6
disable-msgconv = 0
msg-broker-proto-lib=/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/lib/libnvds_amqp_proto.so
msg-broker-config=…/…/deepstream-test4/cfg_amqp_2.txt
msg-conv-payload-type=0
msg-conv-config=dstest5_msgconv_sample_config.txt

Now i wan to understand how to use message-convert group with single broker. I tried updating the config as below:

[sink1]
enable=1
type=6
disable-msgconv = 1
msg-broker-proto-lib=/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/lib/libnvds_amqp_proto.so
msg-broker-config=…/…/deepstream-test4/cfg_amqp_2.txt

[message-converter]
enable=0
msg-conv-payload-type=0
msg-conv-config=dstest5_msgconv_sample_config.txt

But when I try running it , i dont get any message at the cosumer end

Hi,
Please check this,

Multiple broker sinks might be required for sending a message to multipe backends simultaneously or to send specific message to particular backend.

By default sink of type = 6 adds message converter and message broker components in the pipeline. In case of multiple brokers [message-converter] group can be used to add single message converter in the pipeline with multiple sinks of type = 6 having disable-msgconv set to 1.

If multiple message converters are also required along with multiple brokers then “msg-conv-comp-id” and “msg-broker-comp-id” should be set properly to avoid duplicate messages. These fields force converter / broker components to process only those messages having same value for componentId field and ignore other messages. User should modify the application to fill componentId field of NvDsEventMsgMeta structure.