USB 3.0 and WiFi for TX1 on Auvidea J100-IMU carrier

I’ve been using a pretty standard setup on my TX1, doing visual odometry with a Stereolabs ZED camera and SLAM on a Jetson TX1 and radar, all working fine on the OEM dev board. Unfortunately once I use the Auvidea J100-IMU board for mounting on my hexacopter, I lose USB 3.0 capability and I am not able to access the IMU the carrier includes. I think there is a required kernel recompile and and dtb modification, could anyone give me a hand with that?
I’ve seen various “firmware” files on the auvidea support site but with the latest version I am losing WiFi and USB 3.0 is still not working, and I haven’t had much luck with their support ticket system.

I had the same issue, with both J120 and J140, and once I flashed the nvidia Tx1 the USB3 worked but no Wifi.
If you read the auvidea.com’s firmware support page, the wifi part is missing in their driver package.
https://auvidea.com/firmware/

To install the auvidea driver package you need to reflash the Tx1 and then you loose everything on the tx1, so ensure to do a backup out of Tx1 of your files before you start. I usually back my stuff to the cloud to be safe before I do anything drastic on my tx1 and tx2.

So I havent got the wifi to work unfortunately, but USB3 works fine (using a 4k camera and 1920x1080 digital fpv camera).

also you can see which rate your USB device has using this command on the Tx1:

# lsusb -t

usb3 is 5000M
usb2 is 480M

If you follow the kernel messages, USB3 is “super speed”, and USB2 is “high speed”

# sudo dmesg --follow

or

# sudo dmesg --follow | grep usb

I’ve just seen an update to the images they’ve uploaded (v2.2) that mentions a WiFi fix, I’ll be trying that later.

Hav you had any luck? I just ordered a J100 (it’s in the mail), but now I’m seeing nothing but problems from other people on these forums, and zero support from Auvidea. Wondering if I’ve made a bad decision…