USB cam interface with NX

Hi,
I am trying to simultaneously use three USB cameras with jetson NX. I am using jetcam package and logitech C270 cameras. It works perfect either with two USB cameras or two CSI cameras only. When trying with three cameras, below error occurs:

File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/jetcam-0.0.0-py3.6.egg/jetcam/usb_camera.py”, line 28, in init
RuntimeError: Could not initialize camera. Please see error trace.

I used an usb hub to connect these cameras. Tried using hub with its own power supply as well. Same error persists.
Do i have use ROS usb cam packages to do this? I am coding my project in python so using jetcam libraries would be easy. Would be helpful if anyone could help.

Regards
Niranjan

Hi,
Please refer to
connected more than two usb cameras problem on deepstream-app (Jetson Nano Dev Kit) - #12 by DaneLLL
We suggest use USB3 cameras, or may consider to use carrier boards with more root USB ports. May check carrier boards from our partners:
Jetson Ecosystem | NVIDIA Developer

Hi @DaneLLL ,
Thank you for your reply. I checked many product specs, but most of the cameras follow USB 2.0 protocol. Can you suggest any USB 3.0 based cameras that would work with Jetson NX.
Thank you

Hi,
We have several camera partners. If you are interested in certain vendor, please contact them directly.