USC-C port J40 not working

My mistake, I thought the log was complete. This looks better:

BootLog (135.3 KB)

Sorry to tell another problem here.

It seems the log in each line are being truncated. For example… you could see your log all trunacted in a fixed length.

BTW, I don’t think your eeprom is correct after your modification. You just create another new problem so that flash script stops in some early stage. Which makes you think you made some improvements.

No worries. I apologize I didn’t catch that. Attached is a log without truncated values. I changed the eeprom value back to the original value for this log also.
BootLog (91.9 KB)

Yes, this default value is correct eeprom value.

Please flash it again and see if uart log gives anything with your flash failure.

If there is not, please try other host machine to flash. We notice there are some ubuntu 20.04 host has compatibility issue with Jetson Orin…

Sorry for the delayed response. That worked for one of my Orins. The other will not stay in recovery mode to flash. I use the button and power up to get in recovery mode, but it just delays the boot. lsusb does not find NVIDIA device. Attached is the UART log from attempting to boot the device in recovery mode.
log (88.7 KB)

Hi @t.kyzer

“Cannot enter recovery mode” is a pure hardware defect. If you are pretty sure your method to put the board into RCM is correct but the board cannot go into RCM, then it could be hardware problem and need to RMA that module.

I used the same method I used to successfully flash the first board. I also tried running sudo reboot --force forced-recovery with the same result. The board is idle like it is trying to enter forced recovery mode, then boots like normal. Thank you for the help, I will RMA.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.