Use dynamixel SDK with Jetson Nano

Hello friends,
I would like to implement SAWR project(GitHub - intel/sawr) for realsense in jetson nano which uses ros package called dynamixel with intel realsense on UP board.
Jetson nano has it’s own python library for controlling the gpio pins while,dynamixel has it’s own sdk.
How can we control dynamixel motors using ros in jetson nano and,what are the pins i can use for communication?,Anybody please help me

Did you follow the instructions here?

Note that you should be using the “ubuntu linux” instructions, not any of the microcontroller instructions (OpenCM or whatnot) – the Jetson is a full-fledged Linux computer, not a microcontroller.

By default, the SDK uses a USB2Dynamixel device (or U2D2 device.) Is that how you’re talking to the Dynamixels?

By default, the SDK uses a USB2Dynamixel device (or U2D2 device.) Is that how you’re talking to the Dynamixels?

By default,do you mean that,dynamixel motors can be used without u2d2 device???,
I have dynamixel motor without u2d2 device.
If there are other options available,please give the instructions for that

The U2D2, and the USB2Dynamixel, and the OpenCM9.04 with an appropriate sketch running on it, are all the same, and use the same SDK. It’s just a serial protocol that echoes out to the single duplex TTL bus, and back in.
I have used USB2Dynamixel, and OpenCM9.05, and Teensy 3.2 for this purpose. The U2D2 should also work – because they don’t make the USB2Dynamixel anymore, that’s the current recommended interface device.