1.278s user@120.service
          1.012s nv-l4t-usb-device-mode.service
           997ms udisks2.service
           749ms networkd-dispatcher.service
           566ms nvphs.service
           535ms systemd-resolved.service
           509ms systemd-update-utmp.service
           505ms snapd.service

Would you have any idea why resolvconf-pull-resolved.service and systemd-udev-trigger.service take so much time? Is there any log available to investigate further?

Thank you!

hello albanderuaz,

actually, I have never analysis user space boot time with systemd-analyze before.
there’s developer guide for Kernel Boot Time Optimization, please have a try to decrease kernel boot time.
thanks

Hello, this boot part is in user space if I’m not wrong, kernel boot time is already good (2.5s)!
Any ideas how I could further investigate why resolvconf-pull-resolved.service and systemd-udev-trigger.service take so long? Thanks!

I can’t answer, but keep in mind that the resolver is for DNS setup. Most of the time this is a request sent to a router and waiting for a reply from the router. If there is no router to reply (and if the hardware is deemed connected), then a timeout would occur. I highly suspect that a lot of that time is from waiting for network setup involving an outside appliance.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.