• Hardware Platform Nvidia Tesla T4
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• TensorRT Version 126.96.36.199
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 460.32…03
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
use person detector as primary and face detector as separate trt based in gst-dsexample.
I am using 5 stream sources and my goal is to have person detector in 1-3 streams and face detection in rest sources.
I know about the back-to-back detector but that are 2 serially detection happening.
I also know deepstream instance can run with one primary detector.
What i want-
I want to have person detection in few sources and facedetetion in few , by using gst-dsexample. I applied conditions where facedetetion is required.
What i have done-
i used person detector as primary detector and face detector as separate trt based ineferencing code which is being used in gst-dsexample plugin (initializing/inferencing).
I got the face boxes output inside gst-dsexample.
I am not able to attach these faceboxes to the metadata as metadata depends on primary object_meta data.
So my points are-
Can i remove the primary object(person detector) info in gst-dsexample and attach my faceboxes data and show in output?
Can i bypass the primary inferencing in given source and can do facedetection (separate trt based in gst-dsexample code) and attach the results?