Using Driveworks for nativerly compiling on drive agx

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hi,
is there a way to use driveworks while natively compiling on xavier. I am trying to create an application which can read the cameras, convert into a dwImageCPU and then input it into some algorithms. The output is an image which i am trying to display using imshow function in opencv. I tried cross compiling, but got errors as the opencv installation proposed by Nvidia does not contain highgui library which is needed for imshow, but it is installed in opencv for drive agx. While i was trying to compile i got errors such as :

main.cpp:(.text+0xa58): undefined reference to getConsoleLoggerCallback(bool, bool)' main.cpp:(.text+0xa5c): undefined reference to dwLogger_initialize’
main.cpp:(.text+0xad4): undefined reference to dwGetStatusName' main.cpp:(.text+0xc18): undefined reference to dwLogger_setLogLevel’

I am new to this, forgive me for my ignorance.

Alternatively, would you help me convert a dwImageCPU to dwImagehandle_t so i can use the render provided by nvidia and avoid using opencv.

Thank You

Hi @kenneth.fernandes

Cross-compilation is suggested. Please refer to Cross-Compiling for NVIDIA DRIVE OS Linux. Thanks.

Isn’t the dwImageCPU retrieved from dwImagehandle_t with dwImage_getCPU()?