Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
dGPU running on Ubuntu 20.04.4
• DeepStream Version
6.1.1 (also tried 6.0.1)
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
I’ve noticed that even after running
xhost + and running a K8s deployment that includes the DeepStream demo image that I see “EGL call returned error 3000” and “Couldn’t setup window/surface from handle” errors in the logs. This is with an EGL sink (with a fake sink, I get no errors). This is also running with the
Is there a way to have the EGL display/sink work with K8s?
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)