I’m trying to incorporate a ‘gstcameraundistort’ within my pipeline, it’s one of the plugins that are part of gst-plugins-bad:
This file has been truncated.
* Copyright (C) <2017> Philippe Renon <email@example.com>
* Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a
* copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"),
* to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation
* the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense,
* and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the
* Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
* The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in
* all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
* IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
* AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
* LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING
* FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER
I thought I had installed gst-plugins-bad, when I run
apt list --installed | grep bad
gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad/bionic-updates,now 1.14.5-0ubuntu1~18.04.1 arm64 [installed]
libgstreamer-plugins-bad1.0-0/bionic-updates,now 1.14.5-0ubuntu1~18.04.1 arm64 [installed,automatic]
But if I try to inspect gstcameraundistort using gst-inspect I get the messages:
No such element or plugin ‘cameraundistort’
No such element or plugin ‘gstcameraundistort’
Needless to say, any attempt to run the following command fails:
data.undistort = gst_element_factory_make(“cameraundistort”, “undistort”);
Would love some help.
Please go to http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/
It is native gstreamer plugin. Users in gstreamer forum should have experience in using it and can give appropriate guidance.
Thank you, I’ll try there.
Did you figure it out? I just built the gstopencv plugin on my TX2 from the latest git master branch (modified meson.build files, etc). Trying to figure out how to feed the intrinsic to the cameraundistort plugin’s “settings” property…
Sorry, never got it to work…
These plugins came with gstreamer-1.15.1, but gstreamer version in R32.2 is 1.14.5 only.
You may try to build a more recent gstreamer version from source.
Did you manage to find out how to do this? It’s crazy that there is no official nvidia support for undistort.
Unfortunately I did not figure this out. In the end we wrote our own undistortion gstreamer component utilizing the GPU.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.