Using SocketIO with DeepStream as a pipeline component like msgbroker sink

Is there any way to use SocketIO with DeepStream as a pipeline component like msgbroker sink? Or any examples for the same?

I also want to know how to just printf() the inferred results as JSON from msgconv, then I can just use the inferring output without publishing them to a broker.

You can use the DeepStream messaging interface, nvds_msgapi , to implement a custom protocol message handler and integrate it with DeepStream applications.
https://docs.nvidia.com/metropolis/deepstream/dev-guide/text/DS_plugin_gst-nvmsgbroker.html#nvds-msgapi-protocol-adapter-interface

I also want to know how to just printf() the inferred results as JSON from msgconv, then I can just use the inferring output without publishing them to a broker.

Inferred and parsed results stored in NvDsFrameMeta field obj_meta_list, you can add probe on osd sink pad, to iterate through NvDsFrameMeta, and access through each object meta in obj_meta_list, to get the results you want. you can refer to any sample for this. like test1 sample, function osd_sink_pad_buffer_probe

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.