Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after clicking “+ Create Topic”):
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
Target Operating System
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
SDK Manager Version
Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
Is there a table or document which gives following information ?
- How many documented HW accelerators are there on Xavier (and Orin) ? ISP, PVA, Codecs, OpticalFlow, DisplayHead etc?
- Details about capability of each accelerator. What can it accelerate ? E.g. can ISP do debayer, scale and rotate in one go ? What would be data path of such an operation in ISP ? Will it read bayer data from DDR or will it directly receive it from CSI interface ? Will it write debayered output to DDR or and then read it back for scaling or rotation ?
- What are recommended nvidia SDK/APIs to use those accelerators ? E.g. I am guessing that in order to accelerate codec functionality, we should use NvMedia ?
- Are recommended APIs safety certified (ASIL-D) ?
- What is recommended image buffer format to be used with these accelerators ?
- Can the accelerator feed or receive data from GPU - if so what is recommended buffer format and APIs to facilitate this ?
- Is there a list of opencv functions / operations which can be accelerated by ISP/ PVA or other accelerators ?
- Are there any performance numbers which compares time required by an opencv function/algorithm on Xavier CPU/iGPU/accelerator-which-can-accelerate-that-function.
Ideally I would prefer this information tabulated for Xavier and Orin side by side.
PS : Moving to this forum, from - Utilizing Pegasus HW Accelerators