ValueError: No I2C device at address: 0x60

Hi, I own a JetRacer Pro Kit. I was trying to run car = NvidiaRacecar() in the basic_motion.ipynb provided, and I experienced the ValueError:No I2C device at address: 0x60 issue.

I have gone through this post, and trying to follow the steps, however, I obtained the following result, which I am not sure what is the issue.

Would appreciate some help. Thanks :)

I have attached the error here for your kind perusal:
Picture1:

Picture2:

Hi,
Please make sure you follow the steps in
GitHub - NVIDIA-AI-IOT/jetracer: An autonomous AI racecar using NVIDIA Jetson Nano

Hi, thanks for your reply. But may I ask if you mean when we flash the jetracer image? Because If i recall correctly i downloaded the image from the official website, and I was just trying to go through the tutorials from basic_motion.ipynb provided to get the car moving. I dont seem to find any difference from what I did and the link provided.

Hi,
Do you use Latrax or Tamiya? There are two cars supported. And the latest image for jetracer is Jetpack 4.5.1. If you use older release, you may consider upgrade.

Thank you. It worked after reflashing the image to Jetpack 4.5.1.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.