ValueError: There are more than 1 asset path in the list.Consider using a Walk or Choice

I am trying to go through the Replicator Composer tutorial and facing issue of constant errors mentioned here and here.
I’ve tried all suggestions, all combinations of paths, nothing seems to work.

Command I am trying to run is
.\python.bat tools\composer\src\main.py --input C:\Users\paperspace\AppData\Local\ov\pkg\isaac_sim-2022.2.0\~\composer_workspace\parameters\warehouse.yaml --output C:\Users\paperspace\AppData\Local\ov\pkg\isaac_sim-2022.2.0\~\composer_workspace\datasets\warehouse --mount C:\Users\paperspace\AppData\Local\ov\pkg\isaac_sim-2022.2.0\~\composer_workspace --num-scenes 10

Also I have tried this

.\python.bat tools\composer\src\main.py --input C:\Users\paperspace\AppData\Local\ov\pkg\isaac_sim-2022.2.0\~\composer_workspace\parameters\warehouse.yaml --output C:\Users\paperspace\AppData\Local\ov\pkg\isaac_sim-2022.2.0\~\composer_workspace\datasets\warehouse --num-scenes 10

and this

.\python.bat tools\composer\src\main.py --input *\parameters\warehouse.yaml --output *\dataset\warehouse --mount ~\composer_workspace --num-scenes 10

My warehouse.yaml file looks has this code

Would anyone be able to help me and point what steps should I take to be able to complete this tutorial?

Thanks!

1 Like

Can you manually access the assets from your yaml file, it might be that nucleus is not set up correctly.

Hi @slugovoy , did you experience the same error when using the most recent version of composer? This should be fixed.

I will try it again, thanks!