VAO not correctly set up?

I’m working on a little game project where I read 3D objects created in Blender (*.obj). That works fine, but it doesn’t render the object with texture on it, just all black. I used nsight and found out, that almost all texture and normal fields in the vao are marked red as “bounds error” (see the image at [url]http://prntscr.com/k3h131[/url]). I used the same method for the vertices and the texture floats, but what does that error even mean? It seems to mess up the rendering.
Thank you,
unreal

can you share the code how you supply the vertex buffers to OpenGL ? this is how i do it simple

num_indices_ = mesh.indices.size();

glGenVertexArrays(1, &vao_);
	glBindVertexArray(vao_);

glGenBuffers(1, &vbo_);
	glBindBuffer(GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, vbo_);
	glBufferData(GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, mesh.vertices.size() * sizeof(TypeDefinitions::Vertex), & mesh.vertices[0],
	             GL_STATIC_DRAW);

glEnableVertexAttribArray(0);
	glEnableVertexAttribArray(1);
	glEnableVertexAttribArray(2);

glVertexAttribPointer(0, 3, GL_FLOAT, GL_FALSE, sizeof(TypeDefinitions::Vertex),
	                      reinterpret_cast<void*>(offsetof(TypeDefinitions::Vertex, p)));
	glVertexAttribPointer(1, 2, GL_FLOAT, GL_FALSE, sizeof(TypeDefinitions::Vertex),
	                      reinterpret_cast<void*>(offsetof(TypeDefinitions::Vertex, tcs)));
	glVertexAttribPointer(2, 3, GL_FLOAT, GL_FALSE, sizeof(TypeDefinitions::Vertex),
	                      reinterpret_cast<void*>(offsetof(TypeDefinitions::Vertex, n)));

glGenBuffers(1, &index_buffer_);
	glBindBuffer(GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER, index_buffer_);
	glBufferData(GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER, mesh.indices.size() * sizeof(unsigned), & mesh.indices[0], GL_STATIC_DRAW);

glBindBuffer(GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, 0);
	glBindVertexArray(0);

I already fixed it. This error must have been caused by the object I was using: changed it and no error. But thank you anyway for trying to help me!

no problem, and always check everything about 3d object file(the existence of the file itself, texture coordinates existence, materials, indices, etc…) so when you switch objects you can determine what problems is causing.
i assume you are using Assimp if not you should, it is a great library for importing 3d objects.
Also great tutorials with source code are available at http://ogldev.atspace.co.uk
Have a great day :D