VDD_1V8 and VDD_3V3_SYS not working

Hello,

We’ve been having issues with our Jetson TX2 Developer Kit in regards to the CR2 Power LED not turning on. With a power source (either battery or power cable), the CR5 red LED turns on indicating that the Jetson is powered, but the CR2 remains off after pressing the S4 power switch. Additional testing with a multimeter shows that the power rails, VDD_1V8 or VDD_3V3_SYS, are not passing connectivity when tested with a multimeter. However, it will read 19V when tested with a voltmeter. Is it normal for the VDD_1V8 and VDD_3V3_SYS pins to be discontinuous when testing for continuity?
P2597_B04_OrCAD_schematics.pdf (1.2 MB)

No. the 1V8 and 3V3 should be ON if system power on successfully. Is your devkit normal before? This looks like module did not power on and the reset_l is low to hold carrier power rails.

My devkit was able to successfully power on before with the green LED. However now it can not and we are trying to test to if there’s a clear reason/component as to why.

Is this still an issue to support? Any result can be shared?

This is still an issue. I’m able to confirm that Jetson TX2 intakes an active power supply (CR5 turns on when supplied power), but the carrier board is not powered when supplied power (CR2 remain off). What do you recommend I do to share results of the issue?

It looks board is broken. You can try RMA for it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.