Velodyne VLP16 and Isaac

Hello,
I am trying to run a real velodyne VLP16 with Isaac on jetpack 4.5.1.
I have downloaded the repository from github GitHub - nvidia-isaac/velodyne_lidar but I can not manage to deploy it on my jetson nano.
I use this following command and get this output

~/Desktop/setup_jetson_nano_extars/isaac/isaac-sdk-20210609-e336b5195/sdk/apps/velodyne_lidar$ ./deploy.sh --remote_user ctrazzi -p //velodyne_lidar/packages/velodyne_lidar/apps/vlp16_sample:vlp16_sample-pkg -h 10.0.0.65 -d jetpack45
================================================================================
Building //velodyne_lidar/packages/velodyne_lidar/apps/vlp16_sample:vlp16_sample-pkg for target platform 'jetpack45'
================================================================================
ERROR: Skipping 'velodyne_lidar/packages/velodyne_lidar/apps/vlp16_sample:vlp16_sample-pkg': no such package 'velodyne_lidar/packages/velodyne_lidar/apps/vlp16_sample': BUILD file not found in any of the following directories. Add a BUILD file to a directory to mark it as a package.
 - /home/ctrazzi/Desktop/setup_jetson_nano_extars/isaac/isaac-sdk-20210609-e336b5195/sdk/apps/velodyne_lidar/velodyne_lidar/packages/velodyne_lidar/apps/vlp16_sample
WARNING: Target pattern parsing failed.
INFO: Analyzed 0 targets (0 packages loaded, 0 targets configured).
INFO: Found 0 targets...
ERROR: command succeeded, but there were errors parsing the target pattern
INFO: Elapsed time: 0.096s, Critical Path: 0.00s
INFO: 0 processes.
FAILED: Build did NOT complete successfully

can someone help me? I am trying to follow the stereo example in the sdk to do this but I think I miss something

did you follow these steps?

To build the Isaak SDK:

1. Download Isaac SDK Nightly Release 05/28 from the following website:

https://developer.nvidia.com/isaac/downloads

2. Extract the release package in a local folder.

3. Open the file WORKSPACE in a text editor and specify the Isaac SDK folder for
   "ISAAC_SDK_RELEASE".

4. Build Isaac SDK with the following command:

bazel build ...

5. Enjoy!

To me it sems a path related issue
you may also try to search the missed file on the filesystem