I wanna decode the mp4 file and write the YUV file. My pipeline is
gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=~/Desktop/sample.mp4 ! qtdemux ! queue ! h264parse ! nvv4l2decoder ! filesink location=~/Desktop/ss.yuv
The processing gets stuck and never ends. How do i get to save it as the yuv file after the decoding process ?
Please provide the complete log when executing the command, and as you are using h264parse, please be sure your mp4 file contains h264 stream, you can use command “gst-discoverer-1.0 ~/Desktop/sample.mp4” to double check.
Please also provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
• The pipeline being used
gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=~/Desktop/sample.mp4 ! qtdemux ! queue ! h264parse ! nvv4l2decoder ! nvvideoconvert ! video/x-raw ! filesink location=~/Desktop/ss.yuv
Hi, the pipeline works pretty well but the !nvvideoconvert! needs to be replaced with !nvvidconv! . ALSO when i playback the .yuv file it is not same as the original file. That means I am not sure what does the nvvidconv default output is. But when i include ! ‘video/x-raw format=(string)I420’ ! , I am able to play back the original video from the .yuv file .
Yeah, sorry. you need to specify the format.
but why you need nvvidconv? nvvidconv is replaced by nvvideoconvert.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.