Video path of the videos used for creating tiled images

• Hardware Platform : GPU
• DeepStream Version : 6.0.0
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version : 510.73.05
• Issue Type : Questions

I have a pipeline which creates tiled images based on the number of inputs (video files) I give it

My question is can I get the video paths of the videos which are used for making a particular tiled image

For example, say I have video 1, video 2, video 3 so for making around 90 tiled images video 1 and video 2 were used and then next 20 tiled images were made by using video 3 as input so I would like to know if a way exists so that I know which video files were used for that particular tiled image

File sink I am using is multifilesink and for tiling the image I am using nvmultistream tiler

You can get the source tag from the source_id para from the NvDsFrameMeta structure.

But doesn’t the source_id store integer values? How will it give me a path which will be in string format

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

You can use the gstreamer API: g_object_get() to get the location paras or uri paras in your own app.
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/tutorials/basic/concepts.html?gi-language=c

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.