"Video Stream Stopped!" error on Javier Nx and RPI HQ camera

Hi,
I have installed darknet and Yolo weights on Javier NX with RPI HQ cam.I got “Video Stream Stopped!” error when I tried to test darknet demo. RPI cam is working but i couldn’t test on darknet because of error. Also darknet is working on a sample video.But i couldn’t use on real time object detection

Hi,
We would suggest try DeepStream SDK. It is based on gstreamer. You can check if you can run the command to launch the camera first:

gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc ! nvoverlaysink

Yes i tried it. It is working but when i tried with darknet yolo i saw error that i said

Hi,

Darkent use OpenCV as camera interface.
For RPI camera, please feed the nvarguscamerasrc based pipeline as argument.

You can find an example in the below topic:

Thanks.

Thank you for reply. I tried your suggestion but i got same error

Really thanks to you. It’s done now :)

Good to know this.
Thanks for the feedback.

Hello, I think I am getting the same error too while trying to run YOLO with the Rpi camera in real time on a Jetson Nano. Here is how I am running it.

./darknet detector demo cfg/coco.data cfg/yolov3.cfg yolov3.weights " nvarguscamerasrc ! video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)1920, height=(int)1080,format=(string)NV12, framerate=(fraction)30/1 ! nvvidconv flip-method=0 ! video/x-raw, format=(string)BGRx ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw, format=(string)BGR ! Appsink"

And this is what I am getting. I am able to test YOLO on individual images and it works just fine. Really appreciate any help.

Video-stream stopped!
Video-stream stopped!
Video-stream stopped!
Video-stream stopped!
Video-stream stopped!
Video-stream stopped!
Video-stream stopped!

Hi nbibin001,

Please help to open a new topic if it’s still an issue.

Thanks